Handling of Personal Information
We will endeavor to keep our customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date.We may use your personal information by using cookies from our company and third parties for marketing and other purposes.In order to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access to the personal information of our customers, we have established internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information and have put in place an appropriate internal system, as well as implementing strict security measures.
Personal information will be used for the following items: Delivering products, creating user accounts, advertising and promotional activities, customer inquiries, customer service improvement, and other purposes. The detail is listed in “Use of Information” section.
The website may use third-party cookies or analytics tools that may keep track of IP addresses, browser and OS versions, access times and locations, and various other web traffic data.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect and use the following types of personal information about you for the purposes listed under "Purposes of Using Personal Information".
- Customer's name, address, gender, nationality, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, and occupation
- Your purchase history
- Other personal information necessary for us to provide products and services to you.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Collected information is to be used only in the following ways
- To promote advertising, publicity and sales. We may inform you about our products, services, exhibitions, and other events by e-mail or direct mail.
- To notify you of matters necessary for the operation of our website (by e-mail, direct mail, etc.)
- To meet your demands concerning our products and services, which includes purchase and billing information related to the purchase, returns and exchanges, and so on.
- To package and ship products.
- To provide after-sales services and customer support such as various inquiries.
- To improve our products, brand, and website.
- To improve customer services.
- To survey customer satisfaction including usage status and usage environment regarding our products and services.
- To respond to reviews, comments, and any other feedback.
- To conduct surveys
- To protect the rights of users and the Company
- To exercise rights and perform obligations based on contracts, laws, etc.
A cookie is a function that stores customers’ web traffic data on the customer's computer (PC, smartphone, tablet, or other Internet-enabled devices). Cookies are used to obtain browsing information such as the number of times a website visited or the pages browsed. It is not possible to identify your personal information from the cookie. Customers may reject cookies through browser settings, but please be aware that some services may not be available if cookies are rejected.
(2) We may use the information collected by cookies to analyze your use of the website (access status, traffic, routing, etc.), to improve the performance of the website itself and to improve and enhance the services we provide to you. In addition, the following tools are primarily used for this analysis and we may provide the tool providers with the information .
Information collected through the tool: Your use of the website (visits, traffic, site visits, etc.)
How to reject all cookies
You can nullify cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, please note that you may not be able to receive certain services on our website or other website if you disable cookies. Please contact the manufacturer of your browser for information on the way to change cookie settings. Please refer to the following URL for the commonly used browsers.
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Security Control Measures
We are to endeavor to keep the personal information we received accurate and up to date within the scope of the purposes of use, and to take necessary and appropriate security control measures to protect it from unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, and loss.
Provision of Personal Information
We will not provide personal information to third parties without your permission, except for the following cases
- When required by law, or when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs as prescribed by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When we provide the personal information to a third party (except for overseas) by opt-out method.
- When we provide personal information to traders to whom we have outsourced our business in order to operate our store.
Protection of Children
The website and all of its contents are geared towards users who at least thirteen years of age. As per the COPPA requirements, the company does not knowingly collect any information from children under thirteen (13) years of age through the website. Website users under the age of eighteen (18) should not use the without prior authorization from a parent or legal guardian.